Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Outlines - Easter Bunny

Today the Outline's Design Team Challenge was to create a card with an Easter theme. See what everyone else cooked up this week: Jeanne StreiffLisa SilverRobin Kirkpatrick, Sandy Hulsart and Vicki Garrett. I know a few of us used the same image as below.... I love to see how everyone uses the same stamp so differently! And this stamp is 20% off today too! Here's a link- Sketchy Easter Bunny 20% off!
Why is a bunny tail so cute? I dunno, but it is! There is a few layers and embellishments going on here, but all in all, a pretty simply made card. 
You can see the stamped image and the extra stamped elements above. The extra cut out pieces will be used to "pop" up over the originals. Only four Copics used... R81, R85, BG11 and the 0 Blender. Only four markers.... a rare occurrence at my desk! I always have emails asking me what markers I used, so I'm gonna try and take an extra pic when I use Copics to show the colors. 
You can see the finished front above... embellished with a combination of Viva Decor Pearl Pens and Swarovski Crystals. On the flower centers, I used a gold pearl pen and then embedded a crystal in the center.... I love how that turned out! More Viva Decor Pearl Pens were used, of course: Ice White on the bunny tail, Light Yellow on the bunny collar's flower and Light Green decorates the small little dots on the swirls. The pink spring paper in the background is Jillibean's Blossom Soup 6x6 paper pad. A button and bow finish the card off.

11 comments:

  1. This is sooo adorable! Great colors & I love all your embellishments and how you embedded the gems in the gold pearl. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute - love the color combo! Great idea to embed the crystals in the pearl pen - I will have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh what an adorable card! I just love the bunnies shiney little tail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and love the pop ups. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dimension and color scheme is spectacular!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, this is so adorable!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, too cute, love the added dimension you created with the layers. And look at all the PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Jenny!!! WOW~~~ so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toooo bunnnny cute!!! How beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete