Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Not older, but newer.....

Today brings another Challenge for the Serendipity Stamps Design Team. Today the challenge was to use  a "Quote" stamp. 
We were also provided with a sketch to use for this challenge, but I messed up and didn't check my challenge list until after the fact.... so I'm half way today. 
Also today Serendipity Stamps is unveiling the NEW Website! 
Which is easy to use and has wonderful galleries of inspiration set up! Check it out using this LINK!
Be sure and check out what the rest of the team created for today's challenge: Amy,  AnyaKathie and Lynda.
I found a small piece of this printed paper sticking out of my stash... it called to me to use it! I don't know whose paper it is unfortunately as the tag had already been cut off. I love quote stamps so I had a pretty good selection to choose from and I selected this one, it's well loved and stained with ink. It's one of my faves for a birthday card. I wanted to color something too so I also inked up this sundial image to pair it up with.
I just got my hands on the 12 new Copic Colors released. I used several of them to color this image. This pic shows all the markers I used to color. I stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, my favorite paper for Copics. 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card-love it all-such great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow super pretty, love those colors, and a feel good quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, as always! Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Jenny, this is beautiful! Your coloring is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, beautiful coloring! Loved the sentiment too! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this image! And your coloring is stunning. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, this is amazingly BEAUTIFUL!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty coloring. I believe that paper to be from one of Barb's kits, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh Jenny, this is just beautiful in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this. I have this stamp and I love how you colored it. Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete