Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lenten Roses

New Stamps, New Nesties..... it's a good week! I have been a shopping fool lately. I colored this new image  from the Lenten Rose Set from Flourishes tonight and gave myself a challenge to leave some white space.... always difficult for me. The sentiment is from the Hello Hyacinth Set. I paired the image up some simple layers using new Nesties - Wonky Rectangles and Labels 21
Here are the Copics I used to color the image. You can see several of the newly released colors...loving these pinks. And I am not a PINK person normally! The top right flower is cut out and I used to pop up over the others adding a little dimension on the finished card. I traced the inside of the Nestie shape and then cut it out by hand leaving room for the leaf to extend outside the shape.

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is so pretty Jenny, just gorgeous, the colours are so lovely.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring job on this. I was seriously confused by your WWF comment, but now I see where it came from...I had faith it would one day make sense... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring job! Excellent shading. I have faith in your coloring abilities...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors and wonderful shading!
    The queen is impressed.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - I just got this set, haven't had a chance to ink it up yet.....now I NEED to :)

    ReplyDelete