Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Outlines -Furry Friends

Today the Outline's Design Team Challenge was to create a card that featured a kitty or a dog image somewhere on it. See what everyone else created:  Bev GerardJeanne StreiffLisa SilverRobin Kirkpatrick, Sandy Hulsart and Vicki Garrett.
Surprise, Surprise! A dog and not a cat image!  I think this sentiment is a hoot! I cut out the dog image from a larger layering stamp that has several images and then paired it up with the sentiment. I used Spellbinder's Lacey Squares to stamp the sentiment on and added some soft airbrushing around the edges. To create more of a rectangle, I cut the Lacey Squares and stretched it, leaving a gap, which is covered with the blue band of paper.

12 comments:

  1. Or even worse, you could be as OLD as I am....;-)

    Great card, even if it is a dog card! That pooch is a cutie and you've colored him/her wonderfully. Terrific airbrushing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny I love this. Would be great for my sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Ms. Jenny!!! Love the soft sponging on the Background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you went to the dogs! lol This is adorable! Love the DP and your coloring on this little pouch is fabulous! Love the airbrushing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my gosh, another DOG on your blog, what is the world coming too! This is just the cutest little card, love the paper and bright happy colors. Great job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, Cute, Cute! I have a couple of friends who would be perfect for a stamp like that. Love the sentiment to go with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card. Okay I admit I was looking for a "cat" card from you but hey this one is just darling as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahahaha!
    This is SO cute ... and SO true!
    Love that prissy little pooch paired with this fun sentiment!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that pup image!!! Your airbrushing on the main panel is just perfect too! I really love that soft glow! It could be from all those birthday candles... hah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card. The little dog is adorable. I love Yorkies and this reminds me of one! Great colors and I love the airbrushing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute, Jenny! don't tell Robin, but I like dogs more, lol. Wonderful colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is just scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete