Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Outlines - Color Challenge

Happy Valentine's Day!
Today the Outline's Design Team Challenge was to create a card using Red, Black and White as the only colors. See what everyone else cooked up:  Bev GerardJeanne StreiffLisa SilverRobin Kirkpatrick, Sandy Hulsart and Vicki Garrett.
This is a card I made a few weeks ago and there is a full tutorial available showing the how to on the Outline's website - you can find the instructions using this LINK. I love this color combo and think it so striking on a card. The Tattoo Heart Image was stamped twice, cutting out and popping the center heart from the second stamping. I gently curled the sentiment like a waving banner and then adhered it using dimensional silicone to keep the bend in the paper. I used Copics to color the image and embellished with crystals and a. Finished card is an A2.

10 comments:

  1. WOwzers, girl,this is one gorgeous Valentine's card! Love the bling on the heart . . . gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning! Every time I see it at the store I stop and take another look. The heart has such depth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny,
    I'm just crazy over your use of ribbon, punched borders, and your compositions. Your use of red, white and black is striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! BEYOOOOOTIFUL!!!! Happy Valentines Day Sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Jenny!
    Love the crystals ... Love it all!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look you achieved wtih this image! It's a favorite of mine too! And that bling... so perfect!! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - great coloring. I like how you used the ribbon to create the banner tails on your sentiment - clever! Happy Valentine's day, sweetie! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my, what a bunch of textures and embellishments, just fabulous, Jenny. Love the addition of the crystals and I have got to get me some of that dimensional silicone. A wonderful challenge card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I missed this last week, but it's a stunner! Love the color combo with this awesome stamp! Your ribbons and dies always add so much to these images!

    ReplyDelete