Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Marvelous Nature....

I'm soooooo ready for warmer weather. This is a simple card featuring one of the new Impression Obsession images. The image was colored using Copics and the card base created with a few simple layers and a Martha Stewart Edge punch. I added the sentiment using dimensional silicone under it to keep the bend of a banner and added two blue gems. Along the bottom edge I used a Viva Decor Gold Pearl Paint Pen to create the golden pearls. Finished card is an A2 size.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Jenny this card knocked my socks off this am. Great job!!! Love the stamp too. Of course I love sunflowers...tee hee hee. Just love your blog. Can not wait for spring to come to upstate NY too but that will not happen till May. Blahhhhhhhhhhh. But will keep spring in my heart for now and enjoy making happy spring cards. Ty for sharing as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Stunning coloring and image. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete