Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love and Chocolate.....

This is one of the newer Cat's Pajamas stamp sets "Got Love".... that I of course, could not resist. Also a newly acquired CB folder is in the background... I'm addicted to that large polka dot folder. I may have to give it to a friend to hold for a little while, or it will be used on every single card I make!!! I stamped and cut out the penguin and the balloons, adding little jute strings to the balloons. The penguin and balloons are all popped up using silicone for dimension. I used my fingers and gently curled the balloons and the penguin -- it made the penguin's belly look like it was poking out... in a cute way! LOL! Spellbinder's Lg Scalloped Rectangles are used to create the background panel. I embossed it in the CB folder after cutting it out. I added a touch of Glossy Accents to the roses to give them a little shine and make them pop a little more.

  • Stamps: Got Love - by The Cat's Pajamas
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Hearts DP by SEI, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Red
  • Other: Spellbinder's Large Scalloped Rectangles, CB Folder Lg Polka Dots, Dimensional Silicone, Black Ribbon from May Arts, Bow Easy Tool, Black Jute String, Glossy Accents

12 comments:

  1. Adorable as usual. I can just image a little tuxedoed penguin showing up at my door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and love the verse! Edna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and cute! Love this card. You did a great job on it! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little cutie..Gee, I will look after your paper for you....what..no trust..lol.
    Gorgeous card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. bwahahahaha!!
    I am SO old that I automatically began "singing along" with the Beatles ... 'all you need is Love ... bwah -da-ba-da-wahhhh ..." Jenny, your penguin is SO divine!!

    :o) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute....Ant is going to love it... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card.
    Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, this is soooooo sweet! That little guy is so adorable! And I agree, the chocolate is a "given" . . . LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooooooooooo cute. Chocolate is my middle name. Can not do without it in real life or card making, lol. Great job.

    ReplyDelete