Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Outlines - Valentine's Day!

Today brings another post with the Outlines' Design Team. Today we are all making Valentine's Day cards and using Viva Decor Pearl Pens on our projects. Hop around and see what everyone created:  Bev GerardJeanne StreiffLisa SilverRobin Kirkpatrick, Sandy Hulsart and Vicki Garrett.
I made this very pink card! Pink is not a color I go to often! I colored the image with Copics: RV25, RV23, G24, G20 and I airbrushed a little R81 around the edges. I used Spellbinder's Long Rectangles to frame and cut out the image. A Martha Heart punch along the edge and a ribbon and a bow to finish it off.
I used a Viva Decor Pearl Pen - White Ice to embellish this image. It has a tiny little tip and is perfect for easy placement! Loving these Pearl Pens and they come in a ton of colors!!

15 comments:

  1. This one is definitely a keeper! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! You know (don't you) that you're doing damage to my pocketbook? :-> Because of you, I've gone ahead and ordered some of these gorgeous Outlines stamps. These will make gorgeous wedding cards as well. Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and does look like it's ready to send to your favorite Valentine. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink girlishness of this card. The pearl pen accents definitely 'make' it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! The Viva looks like real pearls. Great color job and layout. I never think "vertical" with my border punches. Will have to start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I just know you were thinking of me while you made this card, all that PINK, lol. It certainly is beautiful, I love the shading you did on the hearts and the flowers, quite a girly card. Hugs Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, beautiful!
    I so adore the Pearl Pens. I definitely love your pinky approach ... right up my color zone!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how darling!!! Your coloring is just perfect, Ms. Jenny!!! I'm in love with the pearl pens too... I see more in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job, as usual! Love the softness of the pinks with this image, and the border punch looks like it was made especially for this! Love the layers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooooohhhhh! So pretty! love the "pearl pen" gotta have me one of them! (or more) Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really great job with this great image (even if it is REALLY pink!). Your coloring is fantastic and those 'pearls' are perfect. Loving the paint pens!

    ReplyDelete