Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Outlines - Introducing the new Design Team!

To start the new year off, I'm a part of the new Outlines Rubber Stamps Design Team! This is our first team post and our theme was "anything goes", we just wanted to introduce everyone and create something just for fun! We will be posting as a group every Monday!
Please hop around to the other blogs to see what everyone created for our first time out... Bev GerardJeanne StreiffLisa SilverRobin Kirkpatrick, Sandy Hulsart and Vicki Garrett. I'm thrilled to be part of such a talented team!

I knew I wanted to create a card with these candles. I've had this stamp in my stash for a while and have been wanting to ink it up! I chose the striped paper and then matched my Copic markers to the colors of the stripes, well sort of, lol! That was the intent. The candles are part of a larger stamp, I cut the inside candle square images out leaving me with what you see on my card, layering them on my scalloped nestie. In the close up pic, you can see I popped two of the candle images up. The sentiment is popped up using dimensional silicone to hold the "bend" in the banner. Some black pearls and a button/bow to embellish finishes this card. Final card size is an A2.

18 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the candles and it even counts as a kit card with that striped paper!! Great coloring. I'm really looking forward to being on this team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, and congratulations on your new team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. I've been wanting to try one with 4 sections for some time. A lot of work. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny-Love how you used the paper's colors inside the candles! Very attractive

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Jenny , you never cease to amaze me with your amazing style!!! i LOVE this card and am thrilled to be working with you on the Outlines Team

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the card and the more I look at it the better I like it. Butttt--can't see where any of the candles pop and does it open up in the middle? Sorry, but been wondering. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edna, just two of the candles squares are popped. It opens on the bottom... a tent card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! It just screams Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! Can it be my birthday now?? This is packed with FUN!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card, Jenny, love all the bright colors. You did good matching your Copics! Love the added dimension of the popped up squares and the bent banner. I am so happy to be on this fabulous team with you, what a great bunch of talent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Jenny! Love your birthday card, so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun fun card Jenny...so very colorful. These certainly are wonderful stamps! So good to hear from you today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun card!!! I just adore the candle image!

    It's great to be working with you and the rest of the team! You're a fantastic leader!

    hugs,
    lise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the colors and layout! One of the best Outlines stamps for sure. GREAT job and good luck with the new Design Team! MLN

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card and creation Jenny!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Happy New Year for 2011, looks like you have a fun DT already in the works!!

    Your card is beautiful, LOVE the images and pretty colors as well as your coloring!

    Many hugs always ~ Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ka-ute!!!! Love the bright colors especially offset by the black!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete