Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Journey Tree

I have been making some seriously pink cards lately. So, taking a break from Valentines and Flowers.... I colored up this cool tree image. I added a CB'ed embossed white mat and lots of layers in between! I used brown Jute String to wrap around the entire panel under the image. I used the Bow Easy to make my little multiple loop bow, I cut off the bow tails and then glued it on top of the wrapped string. When I wrap string or ribbon like this, I will use a piece of Scor Pal tape under it, so that the string stays right in place and does not wiggle around.
  • Stamps: All stamps from There She Goes - The Journey
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Green DP by SU, Kraft, Brown, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Brown Pearls, Brown Jute String, CB Folder, Copics

6 comments:

  1. Jenny, I LOVE THIS CARD!!! All the layers, texture, corner detail w/pearls. A bonsai tree never looked so good!! Bravo! GloKat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and love the change of pace from Valentine pink and red. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card. I guess its the colors, textures and image. With so many layers, its a very "Jenny" card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely sentiment and a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This caught my eye right away. It's so lovely and serene.

    ReplyDelete