Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Time to make 2011 Calendars.....

For this week's Design Team Challenge call from Serendipity Stamps
we were to use one of the "Month" stamps to create a project. Please visit .... Amy,  AnyaKathie and Lynda to see what they created for this  challenge!


Serendipity Stamps has beautiful Month themed stamps that can be used to create calendars - You can check out all styles HERE. I got July to play with. I printed a 2011 July calendar out on Neenah Ivory paper. In the background I used Spellbinder's Big Scalloped Rectangles as a layer, embossing it with a Stars Cuttlebug folder, which kind of ended up being hidden! I used the edge of my scissors to rough up all the edges and also inked them liberally with Walnut Distress ink. I'm addicted to adding a hint of Stickles Sparkle around the edges of my projects. I'm going to have to hide the bottle from myself! I colored the image with Copics. The cute little flower paper is from October Afternoon. A little wrap around jute string with a bow to finish it up. 

9 comments:

  1. Jenny, this is soooo cute!! I love it! And, I, too, LOVE scissor distressing and sparkle...I think it's in my blood, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another amazing project! Love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun Jenny, love all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great project, Jenny! I love how you colored your image and the sparkle is perfect for this project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY NICE (even if you are mean to me). qkk

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it, and it's nice to see a non winter/Christmas post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic Jenny! What a creative idea to make a calendar! I love it!

    ReplyDelete