Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Sweethearts...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We actually had snow here in Atlanta on Christmas Day! I guess the Holidays are marching on and here we are at Valentine's Day!  I stamped this image twice,  using the hearts from the second stamping to "pop" over the original stamping. I colored everything with Copics. A little glossy accents over the hearts and the vase add a little sparkle and shine. 
This card is part of a tutorial over at Outline's and you can find two more cards and more details on this card by clicking this -----> LINK. And all of these stamps are on sale now!

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh Jenny G! This is a GORGEOUS card and one of the pretty images that I chose! I hope that you had an amazing Christmas

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards - I know A will be so happy to receive one of them...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Love your blog, perhaps because we have about the same style. Even though I like to think I don't have a style, I look at yours and see me. Love all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that is so YOU.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers girl! That's one gorgeous valentine vase of flowers! So glad you had snow Christmas, how fun! We had lots of sunshine, cool temps, but not cold. The day after the winds rolled in with colder temps and a bit of rain. We're at the beach now. Glorious sunlight, lots of cold temps. . . it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE! Love the popped hearts and punched edge. MLN

    ReplyDelete