Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Season's Greetings

I used this same stamp last week, on a Valentine's card. This stamp image from Layers of Color is made to pair up with Spellbinder's Labels 16. I though it would work just as well for Christmas, coloring the roses with red and green, so I had to ink it up again.
I colored the roses with Copics. I cut the outside and the inside of the frame out too, using Spellbinder's Labels 16. Instead of leaving white space on the inside of the cut out frame, I used a marker and colored it all black right up to the edge. The little white dots are Ranger's Enamel, I'm so very addicted to that stuff. I used Paper Crafting Silicone and raised the frame up over the greeting. The silicone is almost invisible and allows light through edges. I stamped a simple sentiment from Impression Obsession for the inside and dressed up a card base with a CB embossed panel and a bit of ribbon. FInished card size is an A2. 

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty...now I have to go home and check to see if I have Labels 16...I might just have room in my storage for them.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny ~ Wonderful card. Love that stamp and roses are so pretty.
    ~Penny~

    ReplyDelete