Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Floral Birthday

I often have issues coloring something "softly" with Copics. The Copic markers are so bold and beautiful, I like to go for big color. Keeping something lighter is sometimes a challenge for me. For the flowers on this card I used E95, E93, E01 and E00 and added a little soft airbrushing around the edges. I used Neenah Natural White to stamp on, which in my eyes is a softer ivory color, rather than a white. Graphic 45's latest release "Once upon a Springtime" papers are used in the layers. I just got my hands on this new set from Flourishes "Blossom's and Butterflies" and just had to color it up ASAP!

7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about making everything bright and bold. Nicew work on the softness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't look like you have a hard time with the soft colors!! This is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny,
    Love your card and the image is devine. Wishing you and your family a Happy Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I think I've seen a clematis that is actually that soft peach color. Great color job and love the new DSP. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  5. When are you going to show The Queen's birthday card??????
    qkk

    ReplyDelete