Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A card fit for a Queen....



I made this birthday card for my friend Marcy... you can find her blog here Queen Marcy Orginals. She loves all things "queen-like" which inspired the design. I used the Spellbinder's Nested Crown Dies to cut and emboss the two crowns out of gold metallic card stock. I left them in the Nestie and then airbrushed Copic BV29 to add the color. In the pic it looks a little dark, but in real life it is a purply color that matches to the purple card stock. I added a few pearls and metallic accents to embellish and finished it off with a white silk ribbon bow. 

7 comments:

  1. this is amazing - love all the dimension you have achieved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcy will love it Jenny! So regal, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it was definitely fit for a queen, ME! I love-love-love it, Jenny. You did extra-good this time. Thanks again.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool - now I will have yo have that die set too....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love how clean and simple it is! It was really nice to meet you yesterday BTW. Thanks again for the lovely compliment on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous detail, beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete