Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thanks a Bunch!

Still playing with pencils and Gamsol..... Having fun mixing it up and doing something different. I have used pencils quite a bit Pre-Copics and always loved them. Since going "Copic", the pencils have been on the shelf collecting dust.... poor little pencils, neglected for two years. I used Prisma Pencils and here are the colors: Kelp Green, Limepeel, Crimson Lake, Green Ochre and Tuscan Red. I think this Cuttlebug folder might be one of the first I ever bought too.... loved it then and still do!
Flourishes has a November Challenge up - Bring Back Beautiful 4 - the challenge is to use ribbon and or bows to dress your card up. It's been awhile since I've played with weekly challenges out there in Blogville.... and I need to get back to it! Been missing it! So here is my card for the challenge dressed up with a big white bow along the bottom.  

  • Stamps: All stamps by Flourishes - Cherries and Peaches Stamp Set
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Olive, Black, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Red
  • Other: Colored Pencils, Gamsol, CB Swirls Folder, White Wrinkle Ribbon, Bow Easy Tool

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Your shading is great, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Jenny. I really need to dig out my pencils!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how I love cherry cards. Lovely stamp/image too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color job and shading. Love how the flecked olive green looks with the red. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat image and great coloring. I think that was my first CB folder as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girly, your card is beautiful!! Love how you colored it!!! Hope to see ya soon!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jenny!! Your colouring is gorgeous and love the big bow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete