Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stamp Simply #164 - TAGS!

Nov. 5 - ssnotime164 - Tags are Fun! -- Sharon's challenge call:  Tags are small canvases to decorate that we pass on with a gift or use to embellish a card or other project.  Today we are making tags -- could be Christmas tags or ANY tag you might need for any occasion -- whether it be a tag to hang on a bag handle or gift or an adornment for a card or other project, let's just have some fun today making tags!!!

Play along and link your project on Sharon's blog, No Time to Stamp, using Mr. Linky. See what colorful projects the team cooked up this week....our Ring Leader - Sharon, Janine OrchardA J OttoDeb SaarenenDeb NeermanBarb Andersand Barb Schram. Joining us for the month of November we have the creative Claudia Rosa with us as a guest stamper! Be sure and check out her blog - Pretty Pressings.

I fell in love with these berries from Flourishes' Berry Sweet stamp set. I have colored them up to be Blackberries for this tag. I found this mottled purplish paper in my stash and thought it was a good match. I did layer it on to some 110# card stock so the tag would be sturdy. Some yummy ribbon to top it off and a slim row of olive toned crystals along the bottom. 
I used Colored Pencils and Gamsol to color this image. I'm thinking the pencils and Gamsol may have to stay out on the desk next to the Copics. I'm really enjoying playing with them again!

13 comments:

  1. Oh my, your tag is gorgeous! You make me want to get those pencils out again! Have a terrific weekend, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. Such a clean and crisp look and I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Jenny! I love the bursting ripe yummy colored berries and pretty metal finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW, this tag is simply stunning, Jenny! Love that stamp ... and so beautifully colored! Your shading is exquisite ... and I love that row of tiny jewels along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful tag Jenny . . . love the berries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very pretty tag! Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. You're doing wonders with those pencils and Gamsol these days! Feel better...let me know if you need some chicken soup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow- Jenny, your coloring is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, Jenny! Fabulous coloring and I like that it's not a Christmas tag, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is GORGEOUS!!! and like you, have not pulled out the colored pencils in a while- your samples are wonderful eye candy. I've now got you bookmarked on my favorites and have my COPICS and pencils sitting in my work area. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Those berries look good enough to eat! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete