Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

love of art.....

For this week's Design Team Challenge call from Serendipity Stamps
we were asked to create a card with a hobby theme.... I picked something I thought any of you reading this could relate to and share with me! Please visit .... Amy,  Anyaand Lynda (Lynda will be posting a little later on Weds) to see what they created for this  challenge!

Since this challenge was hobby themed... I chose this mug of crafty looking art supplies. I paired it up with some Basic Grey papers from the Olivia Collection and added a little bow along the bottom edge. The mug panel and the the two panels on each side are popped up with foam tape and I rounded the outside corners. Lotsa layers but still a simple card.

  • Stamps: Art Cling Stamp Set #44QCL by Serendipity Stamps
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Pink card stock
  • Other: Green Ribbon, Bow Easy Tool, Foam Tape, Corner Rounder, Copics

7 comments:

  1. Great hobby image and great coloring-neat card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Jenny! Great coloring and I love the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling Jenny! Love the papers and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the image. Great coloring and layout too. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card... you are very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete