Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

IO Challenge - Quotes

Today brings another challenge from the Impression Obsession Design Team.... It's about QUOTES today. -Use a quote or a poem stamp on your card....Check out all the challenge details on the Impression Obsession Blog and play along with us
See what crafty cards the team came up with for the challenge.... 

I used one of the newer Christmas stamps "Peace on Earth" for my center quote. I loved the quote and the beautiful script. I framed the quote with Spellbinder's Beaded Ovals Nesties, leaving the paper in the die while I airbrushed red around the edges. The sentiment and the Snowflake Background were both stamped with Versafine's Satin Red and then embossed with Clear Detail Powder. A few jewels and lace to finish it off.

9 comments:

  1. I do love IO's quotes, and the one you used is particularly beautiful. Gorgeous card Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and I love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really wonderful message and upbeat card at the same time. Love what you did with the lace and the background stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love the red shading and lace. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the red and white combo miss Jenny and how you sponged the ink so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the old fashioned look of your beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete