Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

IO Challenge - Pumpkin, Coffee and Nutmeg

Today brings another challenge from the Impression Obsession Design Team.... It's a color challenge today -- using the colors.... Coffee, Pumpkin and Nutmeg. Check out all the challenge details on the Impression Obsession Blog and play along with us
See what everyone cooked up for the challenge.... Daniela DobsonDeborah MarchDina KowalJulie KoerberKathy MenziesLaura Fulcher and Shirley Ross.
I have not done a lot of Halloween cards this year... YET. I still have time. One of my most favorite cards to make.... because really, anything goes - crazy colors, fun sayings.... and usually some little black cats! Not quite sure what color nutmeg is, I know it's brown... but not what shade.... and if you know me, then you know there was none in the cupboard for me to go peek at!!! LOL! And I kept a little dab of white in the mix to add a little pop.  A little soft Copic airbrushing around the edges for this little pumpkin and kitty card. I added a simple banner and button. In the background I used another Cover a Card Stamps - Gingham, I love using these to create my own custom backgrounds and papers. Sooooo versatile! I used a white gel pen to add the kitty whiskers. Finished card is an A2! 

6 comments:

  1. Really cute card. Love that image. You did pretty well on the nutmeg color especially for not having any in that 'extra', lonely room that you only have because it came with the house! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute. Love the colors too. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! I love the gingham bg. That's now on my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of the cutest Halloween cards I have seen-love the colors and the dp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers! Your airbrushing looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Halloween card. Love that you included a kitty image.

    ReplyDelete