Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Things that go BUMP in the night.....

Bats, Rats, Creepy Crawlies.... ugh.... shivers up and down my spine. I do love making the Halloween cards. I always have, what other Holiday can you use crazy stamps combined with bizarre colors and have it be OK?!? This card shows off another Cover a Card background that IO released this summer. I used Spellbinder's Mega Classic Scalloped Ovals Large to frame the sentiment. The little white dots were created with Ranger's White Enamel.... if you haven't' tried this yet, you should! It is bright white and I love the way it pools and settles with a perfect domed top and the shiny finish. 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Jenny. Love the colours and the word art sure suits the card. I can't wait to get my new Nestabilities...

    ReplyDelete