Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Stamp Simply #159 - THREE is the number.....

Oct. 1 – ssnotime159 – Three is the Number – Today’s challenge calls for us to think in 3’s.  Your project should incorporate 3 panels (as in background panels) OR 3 images (as in the focal point).  Things always look pleasing to the eye when grouped in 3’s, so let’s see what kind of eye-pleasing trios we can come up with today!

Play along and link your project on Sharon's blog, No Time to Stamp, using Mr. Linky. See what colorful projects the team cooked up this week....our Ring Leader - Sharon, Janine OrchardA J OttoDeb SaarenenDeb NeermanBarb Andersand Barb Schram. 
We have the very talented Jerri Jimenez stamping with us for October! 
You can visit Jerri and view some seriously amazing projects at her blog A Touch of Grace
It's all about THREE tonight... and I kept to the challenge rules... this time, hee hee. 
Three buttons, three panels in the backgrounds and best of all..... THREE cute little kittens. Kept my card simple with clean lines and used Spellbinder's Labels 15 for my center panels. A few little stitch marks around the edges... cause it was just too clean and I just could not resist adding them. LOL.... I have a white gel pen addiction. Finished card is 5" square.
  • Stamps - Cat image by Judith
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Black Three colors are from Basic Grey's Granola Collection
  • Other: Spellbinder's Labels 15, White Gel Pen, Basic Grey Buttons, Black Jute String

Since I was posting a kitty card I thought I would share a picture of my bad little cat.... He LOVES my light tent. As soon as he hears the click of the lights he appears.... He thinks it is his own little hot spot to hang out in. He was striking a profile pose for me.....actually... he thinks if he does not look at me then he can ignore me telling him to GET OUT.  He is nine pounds of total cat attitude and has me and the husband wrapped around his little paw!

18 comments:

  1. Darling...the characters on this card look as if they may be up to something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that three little kittens image is adorable! LOVE all your incorporated THREES on your creation, Jenny! Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute Jenny! I absolutely adore kittens and they playful antics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only do I love the card, but your cat looks just like my Jenny! She comes running whenever she hears me scraping my spoon in a cup--it's ice cream time for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet !! The card and the cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! You know I'm such a sucker for anything with a kitty on it and this one is just purrfect. Those kittens are pretty (cheap) I'd buy they all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oopsie I forgot to mention your furry friend. Love that he enjoys the light tent. I have a special "cubby" on a shelf in my stamp room that my furry babies love to lay in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One can ever have too many cat stamps!!!! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Pepper is so cute, Bubbie does the same thing. I guess it is the warmth? Love the kitty card, of course. Have a good weekend.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your "little" kitty. Your story snippet and picture really brightened my day! Love your card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your "little" kitty. Your story snippet and picture really brightened my day! Love your card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shot of Pepper! Great card, image, colors etc. Fun nesties layering too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love the kitty image. I can just see why your little friend loves that lighting tent, it looks warm and cozy and just his size. I have just had a look through your slide show, just wanted to tell you how much I loved all of your beautiful cards. Thanks for the eye candy and inspiration.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can relate to your cat...mine is 18lbs. of pure attitude. He usually demands my complete attention when I get started on crafts. He loves to lie in front of my monitor and if I do not pay enough attention...papers will usually hit the floor.

    I would love to play along...one slight problem...I have no idea how to use Mr. Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your card- and your cay is tooo cute! great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE your "threes" Jenny--especially the cats! And your bad little cat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors on your card Jenny! Those little kitties are adorable. Great touch with the buttons too. Love your cute cat. He looks like he's inside a space station! LOL Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete