Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

IO Challenge - Shakin' it!

OOOPS! I'm posting a bit early, I goofed! --- so if your checking this out on Wednesday, be sure and check back to the IO Blog on Thursday for all the details and links to the Design Team's Creations!
Today brings another challenge from the Impression Obsession Design Team.... the theme for today is Shake It Pouches with a Halloween Theme.  Check out all the challenge details on the Impression Obsession Blog and play along with us

I just got my hands on new the Nesties and I'm lovin' them! I used two of the new styles on this card with my Shake It Pouch. I can't believe I actually had orange seed beads in my stash, but I did!!! There's about a million embedded in my carpet right now too, lol... I had a little spill! I embossed the image in the shaker pouch, added my little beads and then layered it up for a quickie card. I thought these glittery domed pearls would be a fun touch and I also added some silver stitch marks around the black layer to have another touch of silver on the card. 

10 comments:

  1. Love this spooky shaker card!! The silver balls, the new nesties, and even the fabulous orange beads. Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! You've inspired me to pull out my IO windows! I would have been surprised if you HADN'T had orange beads....I've seen your craft room! MLN

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card! I'm with you, I love those new Nesties! I really like the idea you've used with the Halloween words behind your shaker. I'm going to have to tuck that idea away for use later! Thanks for the inspiration as always. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the new nesties. Nice shaker card! Too bad you didn't have a cute little black cat button to add next to the 'black cats' phrase....oh wait, you do! Unless you gave it to Marcy's sister!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, that text stamp was a perfect filler for the shaker pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything you have here Jenny all adds up to one fabulous card.. love the new nesties and those glitter doo-dads... what fun adds to an already fun shaker design! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No ooops at all! What a great shaker. I love those little beads and I haven't seen those wonderful pearls anywhere else either!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet Jenny! Hope you're doing well

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jenny, The little silver beads are gorgeous, I thought they were little mini pompoms at first until read your speel.

    ReplyDelete