Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Have a wicked day....

For this week's Design Team Challenge call from Serendipity Stamps
we were provided with this sketch to use for our card. 
Please visit .... Amy,  AnyaKathie and Lynda to see what they created for this  challenge!
I started out with the sketch idea, which I flipped on to it's side for my layout.... and then this bling somehow got all over my card! I hardly ever use these swirly pieces. I love 'em but they never seem to work on my cards. I thought it ended up working on this one, in a weird sort of way. Halloween cards allow for a little weird factor! I also went different with my color choices, inspired by the Graphic 45 cobweb paper. I colored everything with Copics and added a little soft airbrushing over the sentiment. The graveyard image actually features a fence behind it too, but I cut it down to just show a grassy hill to work on to my card.  Finished card size is an A2.

  • Stamps: All stamps by Serendipity Stamps - Graveyard #1229H, Have a Wicked... #1228D
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Olive, Black, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, DP by Graphic 45
  • Other: Misc. Bling Swirls, Copics/ABS

7 comments:

  1. I think the bling looks fantastic. And I love the papers you used, not the traditional orange (not my favorite color...) Super Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Love your graveyard scene and all the layers. And the black pearls on the top are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, Jenny! I love this graveyard scene - you did a great job. Very spooky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is like way-cool!
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, this is so cool. I love how the bling reminds me of ghostly fog in a graveyard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome Jenny! I LOVE the bling, it is just perfect with the graveyard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Inspires me to get out my swirly bling and halloween stamps! MLN

    ReplyDelete