Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

DOGS on my blog!

Outlines just released some cute Dog themed stamps and I got to play with them right away, working with them last week... 
Heheeeeee.... I loved this sentiment!!!!!! I'll be using it again!!!


We all know cats are way smarter that dogs, but I'll concede that cats and dogs can be equally as cute and lovable. These new stamps are just pieces from new dog collage stamps that Outlines just released.  All of the cards use paper from Kaisercraft's Jungle Bug 6x6 collection, loved the bright colors mixed in with these cute poochies. I'm completely addicted to 6x6 pads of paper.... and my Copics.... and my Nesties. 

CLICK HERE to check out the new release of stamps from Outlines.
CLICK HERE to see my tutorial on these cards. 

5 comments:

  1. These are ALL so cute, with fantastic sentiments. Definately cute and lovable! I love all your papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doggone Cute! (Sorry, couldn't resist) and since you've "strayed" from the Cat world a bit I thought it was appropriate. Seriously I love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny,
    Just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying your tutorials. Feels like I'm sitting next to you, watching you work. Thanks for all the great tips and inspiration.

    SueP cantgettherefromhere

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Job and great instructions on the outlines site! Love the dog and color combo. MLN

    ReplyDelete