Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Apples for sale!

I'm not sure where you can buy an apple for five cents, but if I were to pass this on the road... the cute little kitty cat peeking out below the sign would entice me to stop, if not the price of the apples. I used my beloved Copics to color this fall image. I also used the Cover a Card Wood Grain stamp on the background... I love that woodgrain stamp. It finds it's way on to a lot of my cards lately. A few simple stitch marks and a little bow to top it off....Again -- with a big stamp or a great image like this, I just don't think the card needs too many embellishments.
  • Stamps: All stamps by Impression Obsession: Apples #H1782, Cover a Card - Woodgrain
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Vintage Sepia
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Orange, Yellow, Brown
  • Other: Souffle Pen, Copics, Jute String, Bow Easy Tool

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card!! Your image is colored just beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card. The colors are perfect and the mounting also.
    Edna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall card-love the woodgrain background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!!!!! Love coloring any of my creations but the copic markers just are the best it seems. I have some but have not been able to find a place to take a class on them, so they sit. Dang. Your card may be simple but to me it is AMAZING. Great job Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Fall colors! Gorgeous and I love the wood grain background too. MLN

    ReplyDelete