Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

the stockings were hung.....

OK, this last release from Impression Obsession really wowed me. I am so in love with my Copics and coloring....... and so many stamps in this last release just beg to be colored. So I did, I am, I will be coloring..... and wearing a smile. This is a pretty quick image to color up if you were doing a stack of them for Holiday cards. Foam tape adds height in between layers and I added a few simple embellishments to dress it up.
  • Stamps: #H1778 Stockings by Impression Obsession
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Red, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, DP by DCWV
  • Misc. Ribbon, Silver Metal Embellishments, Copic Markers

8 comments:

  1. Love your card.Nice job coloring the socks.The colors used here really make the card.I enjoy visiting your site and keep the nice vards coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Holiday card! Love the image and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring job! Lovely image with such detail. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Your coloring is gorgeous. Love the fruit in the stockings. Reminds me of my childhood except we always got a big bowl of candy/fruit instead of a stocking on Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just darn purty! Lovely Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stockings-your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete