Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh Baby!

For this week's Design Team Challenge call from Serendipity Stamps, the theme was BABY! Please visit .... Amy,  AnyaKathie and Lynda to see what they created for this  challenge!
Pink overload??? OK, maybe! I know this is the pinkest card I have ever made. I haven't played with pink in a good while.... Guess I felt the need to catch up and put all on one card. I used these cute little baby booties. Embossing them once in pink on white and a second time in white on pink -- I cut out the bows from the second stamping and pieced them on top of the booties, adding a little White Opal Liquid Pearls in the center of the bow. All of the elements are raised using foam tape to add dimension. I used Fancy Tag from Spellbinders (cutting off the ends) in the background. Buttons and a bow finish it off. Card size is an A2.

  • Stamps: All stamps by Serendipity Stamps - #628E Large Baby Booties, Large Baby Girl #737D
  • Ink: Pretty In Pink Craft by SU, Clear Detail EP
  • Paper: Pink and White card stock
  • Other: Misc. Buttons, CB Checkerboard Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder, White Taffeta Ribbon, Spellbinder's Fancy Tags, Foam Tape, Bow Easy Tool, Liquid Pearls White Opal, White Embroidery Floss

12 comments:

  1. This is an adorably, sweet card, Jenny!! I don't think it is too pink. It looks a perfect little baby card! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card and also don't think that it's "too much" pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is soooo cute and sooo timely! I am in the depths of pink and white for a baby shower I am giving in a few weeks for my niece! I must ask, is the CB embossing checkerboard a new folder? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to pink at all, it's adorable! Love how you stamped the booties right in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is absolutely precious! It sure is not your "normal" style but you pulled it off great.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ayup, it's pink! Nice arrangement of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, Jenny! A perfect balance of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Jenny, this is absolutely darling! What a fantastic layout and all your details are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny - This is gorgeous! Love the card and all the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No way! This is another Jenny original...pure darlingness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super pink and super cute! I love this Jenny. All the elements came together to make one adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, this is adorable Jenny! Those booties are the cutest and I love the embossed background!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete