Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

IO Challenge - Simple Stamping

Today brings another challenge from the Impression Obsession Design Team.... the theme for today is Simple Stamping with less Embellishments.  Check out all the challenge details on the Impression Obsession Blog and play along with us
Everything was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on white... I masked the moon and added some orange airbrushing. After adding the orange, I sponged a little black around the edges of that panel. A few layers and just a little black jute string bow to dress it up. After stamping the sentiment I cut it at an angle. I used mini pinking scissors for the decorative edge.  Finished card is an A2.

  • Stamps by Impression Obsession: Scaredy Cat #C3527, Cat Silhouette #C2403
  • Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Orange, White, Black 
  • Other: Jute String, Bow Easy Tool, Mini Pinking Scissors, Copic ABS

8 comments:

  1. Halloween is just around the corner. Love your card...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Jenny! I spent A LOT of time at the I-O booth at Stampaway this past weekend. Oh! The inspiration! I'll bet your talent was behind many of those gorgeous cards on display! Got some cling stamps on their way to me...can't wait!
    p.s. thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable Jenny . . . wow, I can't believe how quickly the summer has flown, time for Fall projects . . . already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How totally cute! I love the black edges of your focal image. It looks like it's a feathered edge. Really cool...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. You did a wonderful job on it. T4S Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image and the sentiment. Great job on the card layout too! MLN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool layout! I love the pinked edge.

    ReplyDelete