Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Stamp Simply #150 - Color Challenge

This week Sharon has issued a color challenge..... in Sharon's words....This week's colors are Green and Yellow, with either White OR Ivory as your neutral, and adding a little Black to make it POP is always a favorite of mine!  I think we'll see some striking creations with this color combo.  Here's a photo to help get those colorful and creative juices flowing.

Play along and link your project on Sharon's blog, No Time to Stamp using Mr. Linky. See what goodies the team cooked up this week....our Ring Leader Sharon, Janine OrchardA J OttoDeb SaarenenDeb NeermanBarb AndersBarb Schram and we have Clare Buswell from Ireland as our Guest Designer this month... Her blog is Clare's Creations.
AS soon as I saw this color challenge, I knew I would digging out my Basic Grey Origins Collection. I hardly have any left.... I have pretty much consumed two 6x6 pads of Origins.     One of my all time faves, for sure! The black background is Cuttlebugged too, but it's hard to see in the pic. I kept it simple with a stamped quote and let the crazy paper behind it serve as the "pop" for the card. A few little buttons tied up with some jute string finish it off. 

13 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the colors, that dp is great! I love the font on that stamp also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Jenny! LOVE the DP ... and that wonderful stamp ... and I love how you used the thin paper strips on the sentiment panel!

    Hope you have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done and love how you used the little strips of paper to pull your DP in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, I like the patterned paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jenny, Love these colors, a fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous take on today's challenge Jenny! I love the button/twine details...everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew you'd use Origins for this one!! Love it! Great quote. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty Jenny!! great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowzers, nice looking card, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, Jenny! Love the colors and the font in that wonderful quote.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You could not have matched this better!!! Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice card - love the quote image and the buttons. Seems like you coulda given this one to AG...;-)

    ReplyDelete