Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Stamp Simply #147 - Christmas in July

The Stamp Simply Challenge today is about Christmas in July. I think every year I will get a head start and get cards done way in advance. I never do.  So here is a perfect jump start for all of you good planners out there, it is time to break out the Holiday stamps.
Play along and link your project on Sharon's blog, No Time to Stamp using Mr. Linky. See what goodies the team cooked up this week....our Ring Leader Sharon, Janine OrchardA J OttoDeb SaarenenDeb NeermanBarb AndersBarb Schram and we have Clare Buswell from Ireland as our Guest Designer this month... Her blog is Clare's Creations.

This image is actually three ornaments in a row, but I cut out the middle one to use on this card. I kept it simple and traditional in Christmas color. I love this Cuttlebug Folder, I think it was one of the very first that ever came out and I have embossed a lot of paper in it! I just love the snowflakes embossed in white.  I used Copics on the ornament and then jazzed things up using bling and glitter glue for sparkle. 

  • Stamps: Impression Obsession - #B5462 Christmas Joy, Ornament #HOH026 by Sunshine Designs 
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark and White EP
  • Paper: White, Green, Red DP by SU, Gold
  • Other: Red Pearls, Gold Pearls, Glitter Glue, Misc. Ribbon, Bow Easy Tool, Cuttlebug Snowflake Folder 

15 comments:

  1. LOVE the bling and glitter glue. It does really jazz up the ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely and I bet IRL all the bling and glitter is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I LOVE that snowflake folder too! Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Jenny! LOVE that beautiful ornament ... really stunning!

    Have a wonderful weekend ... stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card, great colors and I love the touches of glitter and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Christmas card. Love all the glitter and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just wonderful. I love your little bling on each point. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gave me a chill when I saw it and started thinking about cold weather. Especially since its SO HOT here! Lovely. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, I love the gold beads here! What a gorgeous colors and glimmer here Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABulous card Jenny! Love the traditional colors and all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful ornament you created! love the touches of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just beautiful, Jenny! I love that ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome ornament Jenny! Wow, at first glance the whole ornament looks like a 3-D real beaded ornament. It is beautiful! Great job on this! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous ornament, Jenny! Love the beads and classic color combo. Do you think if we all make Christmas cards it will feel cooler here?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I love Christmas cards and this one is cool! Great combination of red/green/gold layers. That snowflake background is a favorite of mine too! Love the added bling.

    ReplyDelete