Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Southwest

This is a trio of cards featuring the Southwest Layering Collage stamps from Outlines. The collage images they have are great because you can use use the full image of break it up and use pieces of the images to create a huge range of cards. All of these cards use Basic Grey's Marrakech Collection. 



You can find full instructions and more "how to" pictures on the Outlines website. I show up close pics and feature Copics, Smooch and Dimesional Silicone in these projects.
LINK to Outlines where you can see full instructions and stamps used for these these cards.

7 comments:

  1. Jenny. Your cards are gorgeous as usual. I love these two stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only the gekkos on the walls in Hawaii were this pretty LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny
    Nice set of cards, lovely colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards! Love the warm colors and dimension...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually drop by to see what you have been doing but do not always stop and say anything. Had to with these 3 cards they are stunning, fabulous pieces of art love them all. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leave it to JENNY to make an Outlines block stamp look SO different!! All 3 are wonderful! Next time I pull out an Outlines block stamp I'll ask myself, WWJD?
    HA! MLN

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors of the South West and you created them perfectly with these 3 cards. My fav is the lizard card. It is just so colorful and the background paper is awesome! Beautiful work on these! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete