Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Seaside Trio



Sadly, I'm not at the beach....so I settled for stamping up some Beach themed cards on my Weekly cards over at Outlines.

In the tutorial for this card you can see how I used Copics, Copic Blender Solution and Ranger's White Enamel to create the shells. I also share how I use Scor-Pal tape to secure the Jute string on my card.

I could not resist adding a little googly eyeball on this cute little seahorse! 

You know I'm a fan of Dimesional Silicone, thanks to my pal Jerri Jimenez who turned me on to this fun stuff. And I have used it on this card to create multiple heights on each element. Thanks, Jerri.... I'm so addicted to it and I use it more than foam tape now!!! 


You can find the tutorial on how to make all three of the cards on the Outlines Website, including lots more "how to" pictures. 
LINK to Outlines where you can see full instructions and stamps used for these these cards.
LINK to a pdf file that you can print out with full instructions.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations Jenny...loved the tutorials too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fun and cute! I love the three shells with the twine on the bottom. What great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shells-love all the texture. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love that first card--great tutorials on all of them, though!

    ReplyDelete