Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Make it about Christmas....

I'm thrilled to be playing along with the Serendipity Stamps Design Team.... on this challenge call we were asked to choose a Non-Holiday Image and then make it in to a Holiday card. Please visit .... Amy,  AnyaKathie and Lynda to see what they created for this change it up challenge!
This candy jar was in the childhood section.  I just colored them to be peppermint sticks and added a Christmas Sentiment. Not very inventive, I know! The image is actually only one jar...I stamped it in the center once and masked it, then added another stamping on either side. Of course the jars got covered with Glossy Accents! I thought the CB folder I used mimicked the stripes on the Peppermint Sticks. I could not resist adding white stitch marks around, well.... around everything!

10 comments:

  1. Not inventive? I this it's amazing! I love the peppermint candy and your entire design. Beautiful job Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it! It's all red and white happiness! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, Jenny! I love this! Its a perfect Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN card. Makes me wish for snow and peppermint! MLN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly wonderful! Peppermint sticks and Christmas just go together. Love all the white "stitching".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those candies look so YUMMY! I want to grab some! Really like how you used the embossing folder with this image... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay - you are now on my google reader list!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card for a fun challenge. I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your peppermint stick card! How cute and cheerful!
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete