Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CHA Sneaky Peak for Impression Obsession......

Dashing thru the Snow...... Oh I would be happy for some snow... it's so HOT here!!!
Today I get to share a little Sneaky Peek of new Impression Obsession images being revealed this week at CHA! All week long the design team is sharing Sneaks.... so be sure and hop on over to the Impression Obsession Blog and see who's posting Sneaks each day!
This card shows off one of the new Cover a Card Background Stamps -- Newsprint. I LOVE this one and you will be seeing it make repeat appearances on my coming cards. I stamped the background in Grey on an Ivory card stock. The scene stamp.... well I used Copics to color it in... but really most of it was snowy, so not a whole lot of time spent coloring on this one. I did use BG000 to add a little bluish tint to the snow drifts. I might have to hide the grey card stock from myself.... I can't seem to break from using it lately.... even my crystals are grey! I seem to fall in color habits a lot lately! 

9 comments:

  1. The covered bridge and horse and sleigh card is super. Love the stamp and the way you've done the whole card. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! MLN

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job with this card Jenny! I love this image and will be adding it to my collection. Great work! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the classic look of this card; wonderful (talented) coloring, it looks like a painting! Very FESTIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image, and your card!!! I really like the color combo... it kind of looks like Sahara Sand from SU... even tho you said grey.
    Yes, I'm loving that newsprint background stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, I am absolutely crazy for covered bridges!! I must mark this as a MUST HAVE! I love your layout, the textures, the colors --- well, all of it. Just wonderful!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much Christmas! Love it, thanks for sharing
    Pam
    pamandrandy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love that image and you've layered it very nicely.

    ReplyDelete