Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another Impression Obsession Sneaky Peak..... Raggedy Ann


I get to share another new image from Impression Obsession with you today..... Do kids still have Raggedy Ann dolls these days? I loved this image from artist Gary Robertson. This is another new one from Impression Obsession's Fall Line Up of new images. The design team is sharing sneak peeks all week long.... be sure and drop by the Impression Obsession Blog and see who else has new goodies to share! I kept the layout pretty clean and simple on this one -- letting the image be front and center. I used Copics to color up Raggedy Ann. Again, I used grey crystals.... I'm in a grey groove for sure! Finished card size is an A2.

14 comments:

  1. Oh, this is great. I never had a Raggedy Anne as a kid, but I have always loved her. What a wonderful image and I love your shading and color choices. Great card, Jenny. I am so loving all the sneak peeks, my wish list is getting sooooo long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just precious, Jenny! I need to get my IO stamps out more. They are just so gorgeous and so are your samples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, this is GORGEOUS!!! Love it! As a big Raggedy Ann fan, really like how you colored her, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Christmas card! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! I love your layout and your coloring is fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole release as I scout for an image to make my Christmas cards this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your image and the coloring-great ribbon treatment. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT Image and beautiful color job! Makes me want to get a doll. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny, I don't know about little kids, but the very grown-up kid loves Raggedy Ann dolls! This one is adorable and you coloring is wonderful! The colors and layout are just super!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. That really is an adorable stamp.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card. Love Raggedy Anne and the design is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Raggedy Ann takes me back to my childhood. I had a Raggedy Ann that went everywhere with me!

    Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing
    Pam
    pamandrandy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute Ann! Love all the other Christmas cards in the previous posts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card. Is that kit paper I see?

    ReplyDelete