Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Zentangles and Posy Stamps....

I have been Zentangling up a storm. It is so addictive I can't seem to stop! This was my first time to mix stamps in with the Zentangles. I kept the cards simple with some Cuttlebugged backgrounds and simple white and black layers. All of these cards use the Posies from Outlines.... perfect open petals to draw designs in!


This card uses the Jagged Posy #D-1032. I stamped the flowers randomly and then added my tangles all around the outside.


You can find more information about Zentangles on the official Zentangle website.

10 comments:

  1. those are the coolest things ever, Jenny! I just love it! And you can't go wrong with black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so awesome Jenny. I used to do something along this line when I was a child....maybe time to start doodling again.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, it's brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!! Uhm, kin i copy you??? *twiddles her foot on the ground*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work, Jenny! It's so amazing to look at what can be done with these doodles especially when you're the one doing it! I already love Outlines, but this really makes them even more spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are just awesome...and definitely one of a kind cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW these are stunning beautiful amazing cards. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful black-and-white cards!! You can't go wrong with these colors. They are so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all wonderful! I loved the zentangle challenge too, you've made yours so cool! love them... TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE EM
    LOVE EM
    LOVE EM
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great! I have been wondering about doing this with these stamps!

    ReplyDelete