Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Zentangles and Inchies


Still playing and having fun with Zentangles! Here are some cards I created using Zentangles and Inchie boards. I created a page of Zentangles and then used a 1" punch to punch some Zentangles pieces out, mounted them on Inchie Squares and created these balck and white cards. If you are not familiar with Inchies they are a fun addition to jazz up a card or project and you can find info about them here one the Inchie Website and also some neat projects are shown on the Inchie Blog -  All in an Inch

11 comments:

  1. Very cool. Are these 4 inch cards? Great use of inchies AND zentangles! MLN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are seriously AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, those are ADORABLE! What a great idea. I like that Zentangle stuff, but what do you do with it? Here is a great idea, you are so smart!!!!
    qkk

    PS: My zentangles would never look like those......

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Lovin' zentangles but have not really played your work here is fabulous and so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so awesome, Jenny!! And you made such cool cards with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are amazing and absolutely perfect as inchies. You are such a wonderful talent and incredibly imaginative! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, the combo of Inchie Arts and Zentangle is perfect! I might have to "borrow" this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are totally terrific. I love the way that you mounted them too. I can see a piece of artwork based on several Zentangles about 3" square. You're so smart, I want to be just like you when I grow up. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! You have so much patience...these are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea! I have larger zentangles that have areas I really like (and a few I don't), so I can punch from those areas and still get some use out of them.

    ReplyDelete