Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

She was good with rope......

I thought I'd share this fun little cowgirl themed card. 
This is a closed view of the card. I used some mega eyelets and jute string to close the "gate", which I thought mimicked the old fashioned saloon doors.


Below is a pic of the doors opened up.


Here is a close up view of the inside of the card. The cowgirl image is printed and I just used a few mats underneath it. I used two stamps on this.... Lockhart's Boots #2057 which I stamped on DP and then cut one boot out and added the coordinating sentiment on a trimmed banner "She was good with Rope", also from Lockhart. Some looped jute string is used for the "lasso". Here is a link to a card that I made last year using exactly the same stamps.... obviously I still like using jute string!

3 comments:

  1. Jenny, Jenny, Jenny,
    You know I love that cowgirl stuff and this is good but still have the first at the top of my list as great cards!

    See you Saturday!

    Ann C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jenny! had to pop in to say this is soooo cool! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Jenny! I love sw themes and this is just terrific.

    ReplyDelete