Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

IO Challenge - Lazy days of Summer!

Today brings another challenge from the Impression Obsession Design Team.... the theme for today is the Lazy Days of Summer!  Check out all the challenge details on the Impression Obsession Blog and play along with usHop around and see what red projects were cooked up by the team.... Daniela DobsonDeborah MarchDina KowalJeanne StreiffJulie KoerberKathy Menzies and Rosemary Marino.

It has been HOT HOT HOT in Atlanta. It seems we skipped right over the breezy cool spring weather this year and went straight to Summer. Maybe the cool fall weather will come a bit early to make up for it.... I hope. With the summer theme for today, I pulled out this image and made myself thirsty as I was coloring it! I love taking a stamp and bringing it to life with my Copics.... something is so relaxing about just sitting and coloring. A simple lay out with some Martha Stewart string and one of her punches to dress it up. A few little stitch marks around the white edges. Finished card size is an A2.

  • Stamps: #CL255 Riding Pretty, #F2373 Margaritas to Go 
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Misc. DP, Red, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: String from Martha Stewart, Corner Rounder, Black Micron Pen, Martha Stewart Border Punch

6 comments:

  1. ...and the hot weather is headed our way for the weekend and next week! Your card looks quite refreshing, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a summery card! I want some lemonade too! Great image and color job. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word-- delish! Love the bright colors Miss Jenny & that is truly a fun image! Now if only I could spend my day sipping outside in the sun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...nice cold glass of lemonade. Looks so good. Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, Jenny. Always one of the loveliest cards! With this hot weather that looks so inviting too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh pour me a glass! This is yummy looking and so summery.

    ReplyDelete