Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Butterflies in Black and White




I have been loving black and white cards lately. I had these butterflies on the schedule for Outlines and at first look I thought I was going to color them with Copics and then I didn't! I loved how these came out. You can find them posted on the Outlines website with full instructions and more pictures of how to! 
All of the stamps I used are on sale at 20% off this week! 
LINK to Outlines where you can see full instructions and stamps used for these these cards.
LINK to a pdf file that you can print out with full instructions.

11 comments:

  1. Super FAB! Especially the one with 6 butterflies. So great to see your stuff on the OUTLINES site! MLN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, you have done it again! I adore butterflies and these cards are wonderful. Thank you for the links and the .pdf file.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, WOW! I love these. Black and white always makes for a stunning project and your creativity made the perfect canvas. Beautiful compositions; lots of interesting places to look. Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished reading the Outlines newsletter before I opened your email & immediately realized they were your cards! Gorgeous!!! Sometimes we become so obsessed with color that we forget how stunning things can look when left this way. I definately think it gives anything more of a formal appearance. I just love your layouts & the use of a bit of bling & embossing to really make it pop even more! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jenny--these are sooo very pretty-love the crystals; nice touch; just ordered all the supplies and can't wait for them to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, You are one amazing card designer. Thank you for the inspiration. I love B & W cards, too!
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a wonderful group of cards. I love Black/White as a color scheme. It always has such a classy feel and these cards are just stunnig.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenny,
    Your cards are stunning, I love black and white too.
    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny. These are gorgeous. I am very jealous of your talent!

    ReplyDelete