Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Stamp Simply #138 - Mother's Day

Sharon issued a challenge to create a card for Mother's Day or just a feminine card.
Check out all the Challenge Details and see Sharon's creation on her blog No Time to Stamp. Play along and link your project with Mr. Linky on No Time to Stamp, Sharon's blog! Check out the beautiful samples for the Stamp Simply Challenge today on the blogs of these totally creative designers: JanineAJDeb Neerman, BarbaraBarb Schram, and Jennifer. Tonight we have Sherry Cheever as a guest stamper!



I made this card last week -- I sat down and felt like coloring and that's just what I did! I pulled out this Spring Bouquet set from Flourishes and just went to town! I colored the floral bouquet with Copics, some very simple layers and a yummy silk bow created with the Bow Easy to finish it off!

22 comments:

  1. Aha....I am the first to comment. Jenny, another fabulous card. I love the purple...it is so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is amazing....I luv it...have a fantastic weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, I wonder who it's for....I'm sure Barb will love it - it's a beauty! And what a wonderful stepmom she is! Your coloring is excellent and the bow is the perfect embellishment. Very nice. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful is this???? I love that ribbon!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, what a GORGEOUS creation! I TRULY LOVE your beautifully colored floral and the silk ribbon just tops it off!!! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card and such pretty coloring-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your step mom is a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just stunning, Jenny. I love that image and you've colored it so beautifully!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your colors, the purple jumps off the page! This is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautious card and love the purple tones and ribbon. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO very beautiful!!! Your coloring is just gorgeous here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. And what a great coloring piece this is! Along with that ribbon is sure to put a smile on the recipient's face! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gee, I wonder who that card is going to??? She's doing a happy dance around the office already! Will you adopt me to be your step-mom too? Beautiful color job.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, Jenny! Love those rich purples and that bow is drop dead gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!! I just love purple. What a lovely card.
    Jan B

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is simply pretty. I am sure any mom who receive this will gonna love it. Thanks for sharing.

    -pia-

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this set, but the card more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous stamp and you have colored it perfectly. Love the faux stitching around the white panels and that bow really is dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  19. FABULOUS coloring on this one girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Claudia T,
    the color of the flowers is so amazing! it is so perfect and beautiful! love it!

    ReplyDelete