Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

IO Challenge - Friendship

It's Friendship Card Challenge Time with the Impression Obsession Design Team. As always you can play along and WIN some $$! So check out the rules right here on the IO Blog and join in the fun.
The IO Design Team has their Friendship cards all ready for you to check out!  Most of us just got our hands on some HOT new rubber and are giving you a sneak peek at some of the NEW SPRING/SUMMER STAMPS to be released in the IO Online Store soon. Check out we we cooked up for you today, Here are links to get you there: Deborah MarchDina KowalJeanne StreiffJulie KoerberKathy MenziesLaura Fulcher and Rosemary Marino

I guess I was feeling girly! This card really turned out more soft and girly, not my usual! I am showing off one of the new Cover a Card backgrounds featuring this yummy rose print. I stamped it in Memento London Fog and added a hint of Copic color to the roses on the white background panel.  I paired up solid papers from Basic Grey's Capella Line. I used Spellbinder's Labels 8 to trim the sentiment, but then I trimmed the edges off the top and bottom changing up the look a bit. Hmmm... why did that change happen?? Well, an inky fingerprint was the reason for the change!
A little detailing along the edges, courtesy of a Martha Stewart Edge Punch and a little sheer ribbon to finish this girly friendship card! Finished card size is an A2.

11 comments:

  1. How utterly ELEGANT Jenny... absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, so elegant and simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and a great sentiment. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I love the colors, shabby chic look and especially how you placed those little pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutley stunning, Jenny! What you can do with rubber to make such elegant creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sentiment. The soft colors are so beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think IO has the most lovely sentiments! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Loved the comment about the inky fingers. I always say, "It is all about the fix."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claudia T,
    this is such a delicate and sweet card. i love the roses in the background, the ribbon and pearls. so soft and different!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what an elegant card and so different for you. Lovely soft colors and the ribbon and pearls are perfect. What a lovely saying! Great job, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl this is gorgeous and I LOVE that ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete