Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cherry Blossoms

LOVE, love, love this new set from Flourishes, Cherry Blossoms. OK, I know I love most of their stamps. I used Copics to add a little color. The coloring looked a little too neat, so I added a little highlighting to the branches with a lighter brown and then used my Blender pen to kind of rub it it away leaving a "washy" color edge. Finished card is an A2.

  • Stamps: Cherry Blossoms by Flourishes
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Brown, Pink, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Pink Checkered DP  by Wild Asparagus
  • Other: Copics, Corner Rounder, Cuttlebug Folder "Swiss Dots", Misc. Ribbon, Bow Easy

11 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen a cherry blossom stamp before. Love it and the way you colored it. Just like in real life. Love the coordinating ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I think those cherry blossoms are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be one set I am forced to buy...so lovely...and you know me and cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and stamp-like the colors you used-tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful set. It is colored so beautifully. Your work is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty, love that checked paper and all the wonderful layers. That is a beautiful stamp and you have colored it so sweetly. Great card, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS!!! I love this new Set too and you made it look fab!!!

    Hope you recover from our little visit :)!!! I/we plan on coming soon again!!! Thanks for opening the doors to the fun store!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny, I can't believe I missed this one! WOW... what a BEAUTY of a card!!! I'm drooling! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claudia T,
    this is a perfect card. i absolutely love the cherry blossoms, they are so pretty and i love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete