Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

but-ter-cup


This card ended up making me think of a seed packet.  Nothing too fancy going on here, just a fun little floral image colored up with Copics.  The ribbon has the little edge details on it which did not make for tying a nice clean bow, so I just doubled it over and added a button center. The black center panel is also Cuttlebugged, but it's hard to see in the pic. Finished card size is an A2.

  • Stamps: All stamps by There She Goes: What's up Buttercup? Clear Set
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Black, Misc. Yellow DP
  • Other: Cuttlebug Folder, Misc. Ribbon, Button by BG, Spellbinder's Labels 11, Copics / ABS

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Jenny. I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and great coloring! MLN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I like that image and your embossed background.

    OK, so now I have that song 'Build me up, Buttercup, don't break my heart...' in my head....thanks. ;-)

    So how long did you fight with that ribbon before you gave up on a bow?? I spent 30 minutes on the bow for my violet card and it was plain old satin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant little card. Love the definition below the image and the black and yellow theme. Great embossing folder too.

    ReplyDelete