Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wild and Wooly!


So to get my mojo going again after my vacation break I went through some sketches I had saved but never got to play with and found this past TCP Tuesday challenge, it was a great sketch.... it got me ready to hop right back in the stamping saddle! I pulled out some TCP stamps and the October Afternoon's "Fly a Kite" Paper Collection and got right to it. I thought the background papers looked kind of quilt like and would fit nicely with Sprinkle and her knitting!


Of course, Sprinkle always has her bling on!!!

I used some pink jute string to embellish the scalloped nestie. I added a hole in each of the scallops using my Japanese Screw Punch and the threaded the jute string throuhg to make the framed rope look. I glued a small little bow on to finish things up!

12 comments:

  1. Heyyy, she's back!!! And with some GORGEOUS colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really CUTE card...glad you are back. Hope you enjoyed your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoooOOO. You're back with all your great details and wonderful inspiration. And Sprinkle has never looked better ...

    SueP Sometimesijustwanttocolor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Sprinkles, cute-cute-cute.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT'S about time!! lol Great job and colors. Airbrushing is Fantastic!! MLN

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you're back and with Sprinkles too. I always look forward to all your fun and creative details! Hope your vacation was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Love the little details like the jewel collar and the yarn around the image and the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are back! You were missed! Great new work!

    -Mary R.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - I really like the color palette. I love that OA paper, and it's perfect for this card. Love the jute and the bow, too! And your airbrushing is impeccable, as always. Glad you had a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome. Love that stitching technique

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jenny,
    Sprinkles is very cute and I love the stitching around the circle.

    ReplyDelete