Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stamp Simply #133 - Graduation

Stamp Simply #134 - Graduation
Sharon issued the "Graduation" challenge theme this week. If you don't have someone graduating, feel free to play along making a Congrats card or a Teacher Thank you.

Check out all the Challenge Details and see Sharon's creation on her blog No Time to Stamp. Play along and link your project with Mr. Linky on No Time to Stamp, Sharon's blog! Check out the beautiful samples for the Stamp Simply Challenge today on the blogs of these totally creative designers: Tammy, Janine, AJ, Deb Neerman, Barbara, Barb Schram, and Jennifer. Our April guest designer is the talented Teresa Kline, her blog is Enjoy the VA Sunshine.

I was thinking I had not inked up TCP's adorable Sprinkle in quite some time. So I pulled open the TCP drawer and found this stamp, perfect for today's challenge theme. I love this color combo -- it is always striking on any card. I paired up Sprinkle with some cute school chalkboard paper I found in my stash. Simply stamped in black with a few red highlights on Sprinkle using a R29 Copic Marker. I curled the sentiment and used 3D Silicone behind it to make sure it holds it's form.

15 comments:

  1. Omigosh, this is just toooooooo cute! Love that image and that adorable DP you used ... great color combination, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the colors! LOVE them and your DP is fabulous! Great card, Jenny! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the cat is back! How fun and pure Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, that black cat is fabulous Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super adorable, luv the sentiment....fun and fabulous!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeez----I was just thinking yesterday that Sprinkle had not been seen for quite some time! Great minds..... I also thought you were dating iPad again and left us hanging for some new cards. Thank goodness it needs a charge every once in a while so we'll see your great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know how I love that kitty! That is cute, cute, cute.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is cute! Love Sprinkle the cat and the paper you used is just "purrfect!" I agree red/black/whie is an awesome color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute little guy and it made up into a super duper card. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adorable, Jenny! Love the colors and that sweet little image! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's one handsome cat Jenny! TOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a perfect Grad card...love it, Jenny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. *giggles* That cat is just so funny--I think it's the blank eyes that get me most!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute and so adorable too!

    ReplyDelete