Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Birthday Birdies

The little image on this card is not a stamp, but just an image cut out from pretty paper - Webster's Pages paper collection "Nature's Storybook". The papers are yummy. Vintage feeling but with a pop of fantastic color.

I chose these little birdies to cut out and make a quick birthday card with. Lots of layering, with the printed papers also being from the same paper collection. I added some cris-cross scoring using my Scor-Pal and a simple birthday sentiment. Finished card is 5" Square.
  • Stamps: Sentiment from Impression Obsession, Birthday Sentiments #CL39
  • Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia
  • Paper: Neenah Peppercorn, Webster's Pages paper collection "Nature's Storybook"
  • Other: Silk Ribbon dyed with a Copic, Scor-Pal, Spellbinder's Oval Nesties

4 comments:

  1. FYI I didn't get an email about this one....Love it and I will have to use my Webster's Pages the same way! MLN

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, Jenny! Love the DP you chose for your image and how you did the embossed greeting too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOHHH Jenny, this is just the SWEETEST card!

    ReplyDelete