Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Basic Grey -Kioshi Collection

Every month my Local Stamp Store (Impressive Ideas) hosts classes using the Basic Grey Kits. The kits usually feature the latest release of 6x6 Paper Collections and are always generous in materials, but they lack any stamping. SO.... I will change them up a bit and add some stamping, modify layouts and add simple embellishments. The cards are basic in layout and quick and fun. I thought I would share some of this month's cards from the Kioshi Collection. All of the stamped sentiments are from Flourishes "Tag Lines" Stamp set.






2 comments:

  1. sweet...always thought I should do this when I see these kits..thanks for the motivation! They usually mark these "kits" down after a while too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love the Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete