Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wedding Bling!

I'd thought I would share another card I made for Outlines Rubber Stamps, we'll see if makes the catalog cut! I used two sizes of Spellbinder's Scalloped Square Nesties with a thick piece of foam tape in the middle to create this "pillow look". I used my Japanese Screw Punch to drill holes in each of the scallops before I made the Nesties into a sandwich with the foam in the middle. Then using a craft needle and some metallic embroidery floss, I went up and down thru the holes, weaving the two Nesties together. I really liked how this finished up, not ever being able to master the sewing machine, my sewing details on cards are always very basic and hand stitched!

You can see the rest of the layout is simple in design, using a Cuttlebug folder and simple layers to create the background for my little "pillow". Of course, I used the good stuff to bling it up.... nothing compares to the Swarovski Crystals when it comes to Bling!!

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh girl, this is absolutely GORGEOUS Jenny! WOWZA!!!

    enjoy your day!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet this is even prettier in person with the silver paper and bling! Stunning. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this makes me want to get married LOL just kidding! Love all the dimension...so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWWW, love the threading around that frame!

    ....and I agree about the crystals...they're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is stunning! I LOVE everything about it.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete